Saturday, June 28, 2008
It totally rained!
We braved it, anyway. It was a drizzle, not a freaking thunderstorm at least. The gang was there, except for JH who is...MIA. We were all in shorts and tees. It was pretty funny because Elizabeth came in her orientation shirt. I made the mistake of wearing loafers. What was I thinking???
We took the train over to Sentosa. It was pretty cheap, three bucks. I miss taking the cable-car though, but money
is an issue.
We couldn't find a good place to picnic, especially since it was raining and some parts of the beach was cordoned off to hotel guests, bar customers, etc. So we plonked ourselves behind the New Zealand ice-creamery and ate our lunner (lunch and dinner). Hey we remained dry afterall, despite being stared at! And the food was GOOD.
Meng brought chicken wings and Naomi brought fried rice. I brought green tea and some crackers. Despite the limited variety it was way better than lots of meals I have taken. It definitely beats canteen food. ^^
After the rain stopped, we played Truth or Truth on the beach, where people were playing beach volleyball. It was sort of weird but it was OK. Nothing too embarrassing.
Then we did play with Meng's vball. They then discovered I have very strong arms. It comes from the recent kayaking and swimming and guitar-playing.
When it got dark we went back to Vivo. Snapped some photos there, they are on facebook. Some on friendster.
Time to do socpsych!
i thought the world of you
10:51 PM